Sunday, January 10, 2010

Types Of Dental Bridges Dental Question?

Dental question? - types of dental bridges

When I was a kid, my family no more money for nothing and had no insurance completed so that I have never seen a dentist until I was in my mid-20s.

I'm 36 and I lost several teeth, molars, just above and below on both sides.
There have been rotten for years and finally broke apart and sank. But the roots are still in my gums ... only the crown of the teeth are gone.

My question is, there is a type of dental bridge dentist can fit into my mouth spaces where teeth are missing to fill, but the roots are still deep in my gums? Or who at the beginning of some kind of root?

It hurts to eat something crunchy, such as tacos or chips, because I bite at the end of my gums, the tooth should, and that hurts.

2 comments:

Dr Matt W (Australia) said...

No, removing the roots. You do not want it boiling on the bridge.
In most cases, the extraction of roots, as his is relatively easy.

Cat Lover said...

Only a dentist can answer your questions. They have a mouth full of X-rays, in what condition the roots, hoping to make an appointment to be seen before because I can not imagine they feel so good with his teeth.

Good luck!

Post a Comment