Monday, January 11, 2010

Isla Del Sol Cigars Is This A Good "Humidor Filling" Purchase For A Starting Cigar Hobby?

Is this a good "Humidor Filling" purchase for a starting cigar hobby? - isla del sol cigars

Payment Methods We hooked me, cigars, and I want to buy my first humidor and actions to it. I do not know much about the brand (yet), or the size, but googled and found some suggestions ... Tell me what you think!

Isla Del Sol Gran Corona
Onyx Reserve # 4 (Square Press)
Tatiana Vanilla Classic Tube (I like the taste, too!)

The three cigars to fill a 50-cigar humidor. I thought more was better than we could do more "aging" at a time.

1 comment:

Herfnerd said...

DO NOT put flavored / infused cigars in a humi with non-flavored cigars - to marry in spite of oil is a myth, we can not say the same types of cigars.

In my humble opinion, coffee and cigars, vanilla sticks well, better. You can use mediocre filler, and thus to mask the odor / taste.

Onyx Reserve is a cover though.

JMHO and YMMV

Post a Comment