Saturday, January 30, 2010

Is Implantation Bleeding Slimy Is There Really Such A Thing As Implantation Bleeding And Is This It?

Is there really such a thing as implantation bleeding and is this it? - is implantation bleeding slimy

I ovulate around 23rd August. Saturday and Sunday I had a little pink sticky secretions. Even if it was the beginning of my tenure early. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I had a little bleeding at first, but a little heavier than those who came after he already received a positive pregnancy test.

Impatiently, I have a few days ago and was of course negative. Would that I had with my daughter and that is what others called implantation bleeding? If this were only 8-10 days after ovulation?

5 comments:

LE!SA said...

The first poster more or less already said everything, wanted to write something.

Some women experience spotting and / or cramps during implantation, while others experience no symptoms. It is entirely possible that this is what you will, for the day, you, you happened 9-10 days after ovulation, which is part of the timetable for the implementation of the rule when it happens.

So yes, it could be implantation bleeding and
Yes, it would be 8-10 days after ovulation.

Technically, some women were able to achieve positive results at 10 DPO, but not very common. If corrent date, you're about 11 DPO. I always tell people just waiting "," would have happened to your time, or even whether it makes sense, because I would test every day until that a positive test result, or one concept.

You can make a pregnancy test early, the small amount of hCG detected in the urine, but not always correct (a lot of FALSE negative for the test too early)
www.peeonastick.com has a list of tests that are sensitive and (HCG as improving)
Check it out!

Tina K said...

The timing would be about right (and yes, it could be) the introduction of bleeding. Some people have none of it and enough to make them believe they had an easy time. Wait until the day of the period would have expired, then take a pregnancy test (if you do not have your rules, of course).

Good luck!

♥Tessa♥ said...

I had implantation bleeding with 2 of my pregnancies. is real.

♥Tessa♥ said...

I had implantation bleeding with 2 of my pregnancies. is real.

Yinzer from Sixburgh said...

Yes, bleeding "establishment" is genuine. Wait a week and take another pregnancy test or call your doctor, who could make a pregnancy test blood (which can detect a pregnancy earlier).

Post a Comment