Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mud Paddle Tires Hows My Winter Hair Care?

Hows my winter hair care? - mud paddle tires

BTW for horses.

I wash the mane and tail with the mane and tail shampoo and conditioner. I leave in a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly. Then apply Mega Tek-a manufacturer to leave the cell. It feels very good (as opposed to MTG), and leaves a strange feeling before, her hair like Show Sheen. Then with a broad brush palette and brushes down until he no longer clutter. Let me go, or braided.

Well, now it's winter so I am now the above only by a method that uses a strip of gauze in the twisted braid and wrap in line for almost winter. A pensioner has fellow riders and is a professional trainer and the method of eating for me. She said to leave all winter, or until it is shaken. My horse does not like the braided line, but in thinking it, because it flies in the summer is braided. Until now, it seems well with the pigtail. He also said that the training is not cloth over the hair will stay in place to help. I've heard many experts say that it is leaving, I heard the hair left on its own fails to make this methodbecause my mare is on the preservation of the mud as possible in the queue, if I leave her alone. I read also lose people from the braids in the winter and the loss of hair or tail traffic. But I think it has not welcomed the straw, gauze and vet wrap it so wet and dirty, rotten.

What do you think? You leave the tail throughout the winter in order if it done correctly? Can I leave when turning on and care for him every two weeks or something? Tell me what you're queuing for the winter. Please do not say it can. Like I said, it tends to be very thin and short, if, due to the stress of the sludge in the queue.

Oh, I'm also a race for the Mane Braid. Mega-Tek works wonders for your hair. My mare has grown at least 4 inches hair.

Thank you very much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wife and I saved, and I had some great horses mane and tail hair fall and winter. Make sure you give your horse), a vitamin to biotin (B7 complex promote hair growth and also help with helmets. There is always the coat shiny. If we have only in the form of tablets, crushing and feed top dress well. you will see an improvement.

Post a Comment