Friday, January 29, 2010

Gay Meeting Spots New Jersey Where Is The Best Places To Meet Gay Teens To Date In New York?

Where is the best places to meet gay teens to date in new york? - gay meeting spots new jersey

I live in New York and I wanted to know where the best places to meet gay teenagers to go. I live on Long Iceland in passing, but not the place to be in Long Iceland. So, does anyone know a place. While still in the closet, my parents do not know that I'm gay, so nobody knows that I am gay.

2 comments:

Mike said...

First step towards Cusco - encounter some strange teen others only in general. The more people know how to find, the more new friends or a date.

Have you checked any of the events in the youth center?

Check www.gaycenter.org. If you have not been there, the center is huge and there are many groups to meet and organize events and others. They are at 13th Road., Between 7 and 8

Robert W said...

Frank L,

You can at the LGBT Community Center in New York this information on the W 13th Street.

Post a Comment