Friday, January 8, 2010

Steelseal Gasket Sealer Anybody Heard Of Steel Seal Working For A Head Gasket Leak?

Anybody heard of Steel Seal working for a head gasket leak? - steelseal gasket sealer

From their website, steelseal.com, I can see that I have the same problem as the model for his "car.'ve Steel Seal claim is not" snake oil "and it really works. Tell me, what I heard.

You can not really know the power to edit their videos. How will I know if they actually replaced the head gasket and steel Seal assurance that it works?

I appreciate all your answers in advance.

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Honestly, I swear that in the years I have experience with almost all repair magic tonic that had never been in bottles or cans.
I have had some success, limited temporary small radiator leak, but otherwise does not work - especially in a leaky head gasket.
Do not waste your money.

Gaijin said...

Nothing is as good a new head gasket and if it does not change the board, make sure that the head is not deformed or cracked.take a car workshop, before they re-examine the head.

noganosh... said...

The only solution I have successfully replaced with a head gasket had.

Post a Comment