Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Speed Test With Local Maps Suggest Software To Track Connection Speed Over Time?

Suggest software to track connection speed over time? - speed test with local maps

I am pleased to play online, and I suddenly significant delays, so the game unplayable. But if you log out and check the Internet connection with a speed test says that everything is rosy. His temptation to blame the game server, but I played in various local port after year without any problems.

I would be much like the records the speed of my Internet connection through time, so I have to report data to collect my ISP and is sensitive enough to delay my problem.

If you could prove my potential for delay to connection speed, that is, before you start playing, it would be too great.

Suggestions?

3 comments:

John B said...

To www.speedquide.com

'Old & Cudley' said...

Make a "Ctrl, Alt, and then open the Windows Task Manager and go to the Performance tab, leave open while the program is running and see what happens.

Thomas A said...

Download a program called the Pingplotter http://www.pingplotter.com. There are currently inadequate, the free version is expected. It can be used to record continuously "ping" a "distant" (perhaps the game server?) And the round trip delay trace. Furthermore, we show the delay of the transition through all intermediate routers in the way you can check to see where the bottleneck.

I continuously ping machines on a friend who was about 8 jumps (all 2.5 seconds). It is amazing to discover me, what is the problem. In general it is my first jump, my router to my bed, and that the problem of Time Warner, is not mine. However, once detected locate your bottleneck is another matter!

Post a Comment