Saturday, February 6, 2010

Index Of:secret Boy Help Please......?

Boy help please......? - index of:secret

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index; _ylt = Av.C71Z70hSMNdfqj8BU2uvsy6IX; _ylv = 3? qid = 20080921190141AAfPbLw




You must read the first question up ↑



now developed in mathematics, I was aware at all, so I decided to write "Madame, Kamp Jameson" notebook.well in my day for the bus asked me what (Jameson math homework in advanced mathematics and have the same teacher, and homework), I said, this would explain the problem for me in my notebook, but then I remembered what I was previously written so that it brings me back very quickly and said: "What is oooh on the Paper? about me? "I was like" haha psh.no that I write to you ... "Then I have a guilty conscience, so I smiled when I wanted to say sarcastically.he smiled. then was like ".. it gives me the note below. I was" hmmm NO! "Alex and his friend is really trustworthy, and he was like" Let me read, but Jameson was sitting next him.so I could do nothing else as Rip It Up Alex wanted to knowsecrets.do believes that many think I should tell you what he said?

4 comments:

♫♥Jonas Brothers Rock My World♥♫ said...

Jameson said what he said! if he wanted very much about what might just like you! and allegedly left but I do not know if that means anything lol. But tell me what happened, I would like to know the thing in its balance, keep a book, haha questions about this much, what do I know what happens! hahaha good luck:]

Just Me said...

aww no - go ahead, it sounds like you as Jameson. But if you are a little bit shy Why do not you tell your friend Alex. It is more than likely that Jameson says.

Good luck!

Obama! Finally! ♥ said...

Umm, I say yes. But they want to want to believe that he is not interested? Do not tell me what it says (it's a little scary), but say you love

Romeoand... said...

No ... Jameson us know! They could again! ;)

Post a Comment