Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Can You Dye You Hair After Using Texturizer Growing Out A Texturizer And Dyeing...?

Growing out a texturizer and dyeing...? - can you dye you hair after using texturizer

Hair texture I have almost seven years and have decided to quit (at least) for a time. My natural hair is very, very curly and thick. Almost immediately involved, if it is left outside of a hair cut too long and can be woven without heat treatment. It grows very fast. When I Texturizer, my long hair, jet black, shiny, still thick, even though he is. Now it is much thinner (but thank God, my hair was so thick, that I did not start for the first texturing, look bad, I'm not) used to it, it is increasingly obvious is to go and not very versatile. The last time I had was in texturing September / October last year and saw that, though much thickerand "layers" in the root, but it is also lighter and darker. I also realized that my hair was textured in an uncontrolled manner, perhaps because I was only 13 years and I do not know much about the hair. I've recently bought, DWG, and fluent in the roots, so I can all the way from the root to the tip of the comb. He looks relaxed the whole time! Recently I've been thinking about bringing my hair with a small amount of dark red and the tips of my hair that color too, but after hearing what I think my hair is a good idea? If you think this is a good idea, you could suggest some colors and techniques. I live in London for all that you can buy click here! Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment