Sunday, February 21, 2010

Graf T Blades Question About Skates & Sticks?

Question about skates & sticks? - graf t blades

I played hockey on the pond before, but I want my students to join hockey team this year. I use old shoes for my brother (I do not know what brand), but he told me that I need to buy new ones. They are very old and almost falling apart. My brother uses Count 703 and said you're the best, but he said he never saw in my size. I saved over $ 500 for a pair of new skates and I want to get it to count to 703. I am a girl from 7.5 to 8, so please tell me if I do!

In addition, I always have a stick with a wooden handle B / C we get home b / c it's free and buy our blades in Michigan. I tried my friends RBK Easton & b / c everyone said wooden sticks are bad, butI feel really comfortable with them. I think they are too weak. Should I change clubs? I do not agree to play with wood, always wrong.

Thank you for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment