Sunday, December 20, 2009

Corded Phone With Answering Machine If I Buy An Answering Machine For My UK House Phones, Can It Stop The Phones Ringing When A Call Comes In??

If I buy an answering machine for my UK house phones, can it stop the phones ringing when a call comes in?? - corded phone with answering machine

How can I call my phone if they want to receive calls? I was told that if I can buy an answering machine, you are for my three phones in the home schedule does not ring when a call is done?
I have three phones connected to my landline. This is a corded phone and two cordless phones. I want to be able to call these numbers all night, because I receive harassing phone calls after midnight.
I know I could just take the phone from the cable connection to the phone ringing to stop. But I will not do it because the phone is not reachable, and if I remove the hook, it would not be able to use the cordless phone in our bedroom in an emergency.
I must really be the best way to know in order to solve this problem. Thank you to everyone who can help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment